Sunday, March 1, 2015

Veintinueve

Brekfast was at a leisurely 7:30 and was a simple chicken filet with tomato, kiwi Nd bread. The juice smoothie was good but hard to identify. The coffee was excellent. 
We said goodbyes throughout the day, depending on departure flight times. There were several different vehicles arranges to get everyone back to Cali. 
Several of I sent to town for lunch at the upstairs restaurant in La Union. Yum.
Of course we had ice cream after that. 
The day started cool, then became very hot and many headed for the pool. I stayed in the shade to stay fresh for the coming week. 
The sky clouded over and darkened. Across the valley it rained late in the day.
I saw this nice dog on the walk back. I returned to the hotel with plenty of time to relax, reset, and ready my gear. 
Saying our goodbyes for the final departing pilots. 
As the sun goes down, Tanke a moment to contemplate the final group arriving late tonight. I have a tandem tomorrow with Petrus. I'll have two continuing pilots and two new ones in my final group of four. Should be great. 

Safe travels to everyone on their way home. Sweet dreams to my sweet family counting the days until I return. 

Buenos noches,
Martín



No comments:

Post a Comment